Sunday, February 1, 2009

And so it's just you and me now...

So its just you and me...

I have decided that it would be best to no longer post my blather on the Naptown boards at this point. The reasons for this decision are somewhat complex and "involved" but it is for the best, at least for now. I steadfastly refuse to "back off" or "ease up" on my posts because to do so would be at the cost of my integrity, passion and courage. I write from the heart and always will. I am quite proud of that. I will continue to rub folks the wrong way., make enemies, cause discord and raise hell. Its just my nature people, On the other hand I will also make friends, strengthen relationships, provide insights, create discussion and analyze Roller Derby as I see it. And that is as it should be. Be warned tho...the gloves are off. I will have some thoughts that I haven't felt comfortable expressing before and I'm sure I'll be painting a big 'ole target on my chest as usual. The haters can piss off...

And by the way...may I say...CAROLS CAROLS CAROLS CAROLS CAROLS CAROLS...ad infinitum.

No comments:

Post a Comment